Saturday, February 4, 2012

My Smiles

so much brings a smile to my face, and here is what has made me smile lately. 

~my husband, even when i'm not is the best of moods his silliness always takes away the worst of feelings :D he brings the most joy, laughter, and life to me and i love him so much more than he may ever know because of it! his very own smile makes my heart melt. its such an additive smile, you can't help but smile back at him. <3
~echo, whenever i sit in our recliner and throw my blanket over me, she hurries over to sit on my lap to love on her :) 
~our new home, every weekend we go to see the house and the progress from week to week. many pictures are taken and move in date is closer and closer!! :D
~my favorite drinks: iced tea (so refreshing) & coffee (love my morning cup)
~memories (the good & the not so good), as we are preparing to move from our first place in indy to our new home, the wonderful memories we have made since moving down here flood my brain. here are a few: 

2008: our move from kendallville to indianapolis
2008: our wedding
our marriage license 7.12.08
2008: gio & i living off of unemployment for months, and still making it work
2008: starting college for medical assisting
2009: gio getting temporary work after being laid off
2009: gio being hired on full time to a job
2009: graduation from college, and landing a job a week later
2009: filling for bankruptcy
2009: gio's grandpa richard passing
2010: short weekend trip to cincinnati
2010: our first and second concert ever together!! Tom Petty & then John Mayer
2010: we held our first thanksgiving dinner for my family, success!


our homeade thanksgiving pies, pumpkin & pecan
2011: losing one of our immediate family members, lucca our male cat. 
buddy man lucca, on his last day
2011: buying our first home, & watching it be built from the ground up!
the lot we chose #102
gio & i as of today in our house, not quite finished
2011: i got to witness one of lifes greatest gifts, birth. in may i witnessed a vaginal birth to a healthy baby girl, hayley and in december a cesarean to another healthy baby girl, rebecca!

~my many blessings that i have and can't even count, bring the biggest smile to my face, can't believe i've been through the things i've put myself through and come out such a strong woman!
~my career, i have good and bad days at my job, just like everyone else. the only difference i like what i do, and i'm good at what i do, and my co-workers, and bosses respect me and my work ethic!

~mostly my very own life has brought such a smile to my face. i haven't lived perfectly, but everything that has happened to me i understand it has been for a reason. and for that reason i can only think of the whole and be proud of the person i am, and the goals i have for myself. i can't believe how lucky i am of a person, to have done the things i've done and still have such success and greatness in my life!





No comments:

Post a Comment