Sunday, February 5, 2012

For My New Home

so with a brand new house almost ready for gio & i to move into, my brain has been working overtime! my computer has been too! lol. i've been so busy with thinking about all the things i want/need for the new house, so i window shop online. it's such an addiction for me, i seriously can't help myself! i really do need to win the lottery (: and as you can imagine the things i want far out weigh the things i need. and honestly the things i want are much more exciting then the things i need (:
I want:
a storm door with screen
3 bath & body works wallflowers w. scent
a romantic crystal chandelier for our entryway
some sort of a detective furniture piece for the entryway
an entryway floor runner
new barware
new toaster
new drinking glasses
new kitchen table
new sectional
new tv
white down comforter
a puppy, male akc certified westie (sir bertram phillip thieme)
grill
patio furniture


I need:
washer & dryer
a ceiling fan for in the master bedroom
a new mattress
a new master bedroom setup
patio curtain treatment
 
again, sadly the things i need, i really do need to live, to have privacy, to feel good when waking up! the things i want, i try to hard to convince myself that if i don't have them when i move in, my house won't feel "homey". but in all reality it's going to feel so right, and i know that the want list will all come in good time, i just need to be patient. not saying that some of that i can't get soon, i just need to understand i can't have it all! or at least all at one time ;) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment