Tuesday, February 14, 2012

All Things Love

Day 6
today is valentines day! and i have so much {{Love}} for so many different reasons, it was hard to narrow it down to just one for the past couple of days (: 

but todays {{Love}} is the most obvious. lol. i {{Love}} my one and only, my best friend, my everything, my husband, Giovanni Anadom Thieme! i {{Love}} him for the man he was 12yrs ago when we met. i {{Love}} him for the man he is today. and i know i'll {{Love}} him for the man he will continue to become! i {{Love}} him for supporting me, through it all. i {{Love}} that he wants the best for me, for us. i {{Love}} that he always wants me to be happy and will go to no end to make sure i am. i {{Love}} the memories we've made together and i {{Love}} the memories that are going to be made! i {{Love}} that we laugh together, and sometimes laugh so hard we cry! i {{Love}} his smile, it's heart melting :) i {{Love}} that he is truly a good person. i {{Love}} that he has such a caring heart, and would do anything for anyone, anytime. i {{Love}} that he is comfortable enough to be himself, he hides nothing from me! (and i mean nothing) lol. i {{Love}} that he'll sit and watch a chick flick with me. i {{Love}} that we share a common goal in life. i {{Love}} that he values me, as a woman, as his wife, as his best friend! i {{Love}} that we can act like such fools together! i {{Love}} the joy and smiles he brings to my life. i {{Love}} that he chose me to spend the rest of his life with, to call his wife!

I {{Love}} Gio for so much more than could be put into words! I {{Love}} him whole heartedly and I couldn't imagine my life without him by my side! The  struggles we've been through, the triumphs we've had make me {{Love}} our life together. I feel so honored, so blessed, to have a {{Love}} like ours to show to the world!

I {{LOVE}} YOU, Giovanni 
yesterday, today, tomorrow, always and forever!
xoxo

I wish to belong to you, I’ll be the one you’re looking for 
and we’ll be the one heaven’s searching for!
For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart.
It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
Judy Garland






No comments:

Post a Comment