Monday, February 13, 2012

All Things Love

Day 5
 The third member of our family Echo, is my {{Love}}. Echo has been apart of our family since 2009! She's got such a personality! She can be such a stinker or she can be a lovie dovie little thing (: She def {{Loves}} us both, when I'm not here she {{Loves}} on Gio, but as soon as I get home, she's like my shadow! lol. Gio likes to give her a hard time when playing, makes me laugh and shake my head (: I like to cuddle with her, (she's a great foot warmer)! I {{Love}} when Echo greets us at the door when we've been gone. I {{Love}} that she likes to be in our company. Echo gets in this wild mood and starts running through the apartment, I {{Love}} it, it makes us both laugh, the burst of energy just comes out of nowhere! Echo also {{Loves}} to watch the birds that come by the patio window! I {{Love}} when she gets low to the ground, wiggles her butt and runs up on them, like she can actually get them! It's the cutest! I {{Love}} that she's got one specific toy she likes the most, and no matter how many times we bring it to the living room, it ALWAYS is back in the bedroom the next morning! I also {{Love}} that on the weekends, Echo comes to the bed and depending on her mood, will either lay there with us, or meow at us till one of us gets out of bed! I {{Love}} Echo, she brings such joy and laughter to Gio & I's life!
She hates pictures. Lol

Echo

It's just the 3 of us, but we are a family <3

No comments:

Post a Comment