Sunday, February 12, 2012

All Things Love

Day 4
Early weekend mornings spent by myself and the things I enjoy about it is my {{Love}} for today.  I {{Love}} the simplicity of it. I {{Love}} that there is no tv on, no radio blasting, no facebook notifications coming from my phone. I {{Love}} the early morning light that comes in. I {{Love}} the sound of birds chirping. I {{Love}} the smell of my morning coffee, I {{Love}} that I can slowly enjoy my coffee. I {{Love}} that I can sit and read and get lost in what it is I'm reading. I {{Love}} that I can just let my mind wonder about whatever it desires. I {{Love}} that echo comes to cuddle with  me. I {{Love}} that I have a little bit of me time. I {{Love}} that this time restores, re energizes, refuels me.   But eventually I {{Love}} hearing Gio's voice coming from the bedroom, saying my name, letting me know he's awake.

I have to be alone very often. I'd be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That's how I refuel.
Audrey Hepburn 

No comments:

Post a Comment