Monday, January 2, 2012

Sickness & Snow

FINALLY the sickness in our household is going away! What a crappy way to begin a new year! Both Gio & I have been sick :( He's got the worst of it though :( Poor guy, he'd been doing so good taking care of me, and how is his kindness returned? I think he actually had a 24-48 hr. bug of some kind, as he's feeling much better. now since i've been sick, i have already failed to commit myself to my new years goals. :( i didn't make it to church yesterday, nor did I call my parents. I did however keep my goal of not being on the computer as much, this is the first time all day that I've been on! A big + for me, as I spend far to much time on here. I am excited to be getting back to the gym this week too! I've been going since Sept. in the mornings before work, it's such a great way to begin my day! It makes me feel more energized and just overall good. I'm also stoked about Gio & I's first date of the new year, it's coming up this weekend! I'll recap my goals weekly (:

For the second time this winter we've had snow!! And it looks so pretty! Unfortunately, it won't be sticking around :( It's just been to warm, and I believe it's gonna be warm this week even, in the mid 40's :(  But with the lack of snow, it makes me kinda unknowing of how the next couple of months will be, I have a feeling we'll get hit hard very soon. I wouldn't mind the snow normally, but this year Gio & I are moving into our new home that's being built currently. I hope building won't be delayed due to the weather! But just a little more snow would be nice!


Thought For The Day:
“The fear of becoming a ‘has-been’
keeps some people from becoming anything.”

Eric Hoffer
(1902-1983)

No comments:

Post a Comment